Atty. Orly Taitz: Updates on Cases and New Actions

NEW CASE FILED IN CALIFORNIA

by Sharon Rondeau

Atty. Orly Taitz has filed a new challenge to Barack Hussein Obama’s placement on the ballot in the state of California

(Sep. 12, 2012) — Atty. Orly Taitz has two hearings scheduled for the last week of the month:  one in the state of Mississippi on September 24 and one in Indiana on September 26.

The hearing in Mississippi is scheduled for Monday, September 24 at 9:30 a.m. at the Federal Court Building in Jackson, with U.S. District Judge Henry Wingate presiding.  On the 26th, the Indiana hearing will take place in the Marion County Superior Court building in Indianapolis, with Judge Sherry K. Reid presiding.

Taitz told The Post & Email that Judge Reid granted her motion for a preliminary injunction hearing.  “This is important because this judge has ruled four times in my favor,’ Taitz said.  “She ruled that I can proceed on the three causes of action:  fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and negligence.  She also denied the motions by the assistant attorney general for sanctions against the plaintiffs.  She found there was no reason for that.  She granted me pro hac vice to represent plaintiffs in Indiana and she granted my motion for preliminary injunction,” Taitz explained.  “I provided all of the documents and the evidence and I’m saying that there has to be at least a preliminary injunction to get Obama off the ballot because she did not have any valid documents.”

She continued:

When I filed my second amended complaint, I added four more defendants:  Indiana Deputy Attorney General Jefferson Garn and Asst. Attorney General Kate Shelby, because they had evidence in front of them of Obama committing election fraud and using forged documents.i  They are law enforcement officials and had a duty to act upon it.  Not only did they not act upon it; they did not file any charges against Obama to prevent him from being on the ballot or using forged documents.  They became complicit by defending the Secretary of State and the Elections Commission and by attacking me and other plaintiffs with demands for sanctions.  It is really time for us to start holding the U.S. Attorneys, judges and Attorneys General accountable.

I also included a defendant, a talk show host in Indianapolis, who slandered me.  He said I am a “bigoted birther” and that I’m crazy.  Hopefully this is something that will stop corrupt members of the media from being complicit and defaming people for speaking the truth.  I found another action, as I stated, and I included a number of Secretaries of State as defendants:  of Georgia, New Hampshire, California, and West Virginia.  I would like to do more than that, but I don’t have a staff.

I had a case for election fraud  filed in California in state court.  As more people wanted to pursue this issue, I joined them as additional plaintiffs and additional defendants.  I had to remove the case from the state court to federal court because there was no longer jurisdiction to proceed in the state court.  So I removed the case that I already had for election fraud in California where Obama was a defendant and other candidates for U.S. Senate were defendants and went to federal court.  I added more plaintiffs from West Virginia, Georgia, New Hampshire, and of course California.  I added more defendants, among them, members of the media:  CNN; MSNBC; Chris Mathews; Clear Channel Radio; John Colbert, radio talk show host; a host at the KFIM radio station, and also Forbes Magazine for writing a defamatory article; a writer from The Daily Disc; John Avlon, who wrote a book, Wingnuts, and included me after he came to my office and spent about two hours and I gave him all the information.  These are corrupt members of the media.

CNN showed a microfilm in a story about Obama giving the impression that it belonged to Obama, but when you looked closely, it was evident that it belonged to someone else.

In California, Taitz has filed an eligibility challenge on behalf of Keith Judd, a federal prisoner at the facility in Texarkana, TX, who challenged Obama in the Democrat primary in the state of West Virginia last spring and garnered 41% of the vote.  Additional plaintiffs are Thomas G. MacLeran and Leah Lax, both presidential candidates; David Farrar, a private citizen; and three New Hampshire state legislators.  The First Amended Complaint names Secretaries of State Debra Bowen of California and Natalie E. Tennant of West Virginia as defendants in addition to Barack Hussein Obama “in his capacity as a candidate on the ballot for the US President in 2012 election.”

Taitz told us that California California Elections Code 2150 mandates that a registrant to vote must provide specific information without which his application cannot be filed.  The place of birth must list the state and country of birth.  “This would prevent people from voting in multiple states,” Taitz said.  “We found out that some 756,000 voter registration forms where the applicant did not put the place of origin at all.  Then we found nearly 700,000 registrations where there was no state listed; it was just written ‘USA.’  But if you were born in the U.S., you have to put the state.  We also got an email from an employee of the Los Angeles registrar who said that when people say in their application that they’re registered to vote, they just fill out themselves, ‘USA,’ which is clear falsification of an official record.  They have no right to do that.  I’m a citizen, but I was born in Moldova.  This is important because those areas are there so that we can identify election fraud and weed out people who are filling out bogus voter registrations.  I have already found about 1,500,000 invalid voter registrations where specific information was filled out wrong or was missing.”

The Post & Email asked if those invalid registrations would be removed from the voter rolls, to which she replied, “That’s what I’m asking.”

Advertisements
Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Breaking: What Happened to Obama’s Birthday Party?

U.S. MEDIA REPORTS APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE

by Sharon Rondeau

The Obamas’ house in Chicago was reported to be the location of a birthday party today

(Aug. 4, 2012) — A report from The Huffington Post from mid-July said, or gave the strong impression, that a birthday party would be held in Chicago for Obama today, his publicly-reported birthday.

The UK Telegraph reported unequivocally that “a little celebration” would be held for Obama’s birthday on August 4, 2012 in Chicago.  The article placed Obama’s name in quotes, as does Martha Trowbridge, who since November 2, 2011 has asserted that “Barack Hussein Obama II” is a synthetic identity.

However, reports of Obama’s schedule dated August 3, 2012, indicate that he will be spending today privately at Camp David.  He played golf earlier today, but nothing has been said about the event previously scheduled in Chicago for supporters.

What happened to the birthday party for which $3.00 donations were solicited scheduled for August 4?

In an article dated July 17, 2012, the day after most news reports stated that August 4 was to be the day of the birthday party, The Obama Foodarama website said, “President Obama isn’t going to waste the actual day of his 51st birthday, August 4th, mingling with donors. The newly announced birthday party fundraiser at his Chicago home will be on August 12, the campaign’s Rufus Gifford said today in an e-mail with the subject heading “SO COOL.” First Lady Michelle Obama announced the ‘Barack’s Birthday’ sweepstakes on Monday, but did not specify the date.”  The email from the campaign staffer indicates that “On August 12th, just three weeks before the Democratic National Convention and 12 weeks before Election Day, President Obama will have a few friends over to mark his 51st birthday — in the backyard of his Chicago home.”

The Foodarama sites indicates now that “birthday fundraisers” (plural) will be held on August 12.

A link on Obama’s campaign website says “Donate Now.”

On July 23, 2012, it was reported that a sweepstakes offered entrants a chance to attend “an event with the President in celebration of his 51st birthday,” although no specific date was mentioned.  The UK Telegraph report was dated July 26 and maintained that the party was scheduled for August 4.

The New York Times reported on August 3 that a birthday fundraiser will be held on August 12 “with a bunch of strangers.”  The final paragraph of the article states, “Also — and the campaign does not play up this bit of fine print — charging money to enter contests is illegal. So the legions of contestants who reached into their own pockets may not know it, but they could have entered free.”

Does that mean that another crime been committed?  What happened to the $3.00 entrance fees for the August 4 event?

A quotation of Obama reported on the Foodarama website does not agree with the text of Obama’s remarks in Winter Haven, FL reported by the White House.

Has the Associated Press missed something?

——————–

For more news which the mainstream media will not publish, please see The Post & Email, an electronic newspaper with various subscriber levels, including a free platform.

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Federal Government Circulates “Sovereign Citizen” Training Program Targeting White Males, Veterans

(Jul. 30, 2012) — The Post & Email is in possession of a training curriculum which advises law enforcement officers across the country as to how to deal with individuals suspected of belonging to the “Sovereign Citizen Movement.”

A CD containing different instructional tools supporting the overall course of instruction identifying so-called “sovereigns” was produced between June and September of last year by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) and state and federal law enforcement entities.  In October 2010, it was reported that the SPLC was acting as an advisory agency to the Department of Homeland Security.

All of those depicted as “sovereigns” are white males and include veterans.  An April 7, 2009 report by the Department of Homeland Security contended that “the return of military veterans” and “possible passage of new restrictions on firearms” could create a rise in “right-wing extremism.”

Two Navy veterans, Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III (Ret.) and Darren Wesley Huff, are pictured in the PowerPoint section of the program below the caption “What do They Believe?”  A resident of Tennessee, Fitzpatrick has been exposing endemic corruption in the state over the past three years, particularly within the judiciary.  Most recently, he discovered that laws passed in 1984 by the General Assembly mandating the redistricting of the criminal courts were never observed, casting doubt on an unknown number of criminal convictions over the 28 years since the law’s passage.

Fitzpatrick condemned all forms of violence in voluntary face-to-face meetings on March 4, March 10 and June 28, 2011 totaling approximately eight hours at his local FBI office during which he left documentary proof of judicial corruption in his county.

Huff is incarcerated after having been convicted last fall of transporting a firearm in interstate commerce with the intent to use it in a civil disturbance on April 20, 2010, a charge he denies.  Unbeknownst to him at his trial, the training program portraying him as a “sovereign citizen” was already in use by local law enforcement.  The Post & Email possesses proof that other evidence damaging to the federal government’s case was withheld at the trial.  In May, Huff was sentenced to four years in federal prison and two years’ probation even though the judge was provided with evidence of the circulation of the training materials prior to Huff’s trial.

Prior to the release of the training program, a TIME Magazine article dated September 30, 2010 described Huff and Fitzpatrick as “twisted patriots.”  Although author Martin Gellman claimed to have conducted numerous interviews before publishing his piece,  “The Secret World of Extreme Militias,” he did not interview Huff or Fitzpatrick, both of whom have told The Post & Email that they are “standing up against local corruption.”

Gellman cited Fitzpatrick’s attempt to carry out a citizen’s arrest of the “real grand jury foreman,” but Fitzpatrick’s subsequent discovery of the 1984 redistricting laws confirms that the “grand jury foreman” was acting illegally.  A local newspaper has repeated the information in the TIME article, citing incorrect dates and reason for the citizen’s arrest despite Fitzpatrick’s having contacted the editor to correct the record.

On November 17, 2011, Capt. Pat Wilson of the Monroe County, TN Sheriff’s Department told Fitzpatrick that he was a subject of the training curriculum.  Fitzpatrick has told The Post & Email that he has “uncovered a crime syndicate in Tennessee state” and that the training program is an attempt to obstruct his efforts.  “As we got closer to exposing more and more corruption, the government reacted by putting together this ‘Sovereign Citizen’ campaign to stop us,” Fitzpatrick said.

The CD contains another category of “Sovereign Citizens” which is labeled “the Birthers,” who “contest President Obama’s constitutional eligibility to hold office…based on the belief he was not born in the United States and has provided a forged Hawaiian birth certificate.”  On March 1, 2012, Maricopa County, AZ Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Cold Case Posse declared that there was probable cause to believe that the image presented to the public on April 27, 2011 as Obama’s long-form birth certificate is a “computer-generated forgery.”  A second press conference on July 17 indicated that the birth certificate is “definitely fraudulent” and called for a congressional investigation.

On March 17, 2009, Fitzpatrick brought the first criminal complaint naming Obama in the commission of treason, triggering a Secret Service response.  Fitzpatrick is convinced that he has been named a “sovereign citizen” in retaliation for the complaint, which has never been answered.  Fitzpatrick has attempted to present the complaint to a grand jury but has been obstructed by the U.S. Attorney in Knoxville, TN, an Obama appointee.

A local prosecutor who has called Fitzpatrick and Huff “dangerous” is now himself under investigation by the Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibility.

Dr. Terrence Lakin, a 17-year decorated Army flight surgeon, was imprisoned at Ft. Leavenworth for five months last year after questioning whether or not Obama was constituitonally eligible to serve as president.  Fitzpatrick and a co-author have written a chapter on the intended power of the grand jury in Lakin’s newly-released book, Officer’s Oath.

Other agencies identified as having assisted in developing the training curriculum include the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), the FBI, the Department of Defense, and the U.S. Department of Justice.

———————-

More information can be found at The Post & Email, an electronic newspaper available at several levels of subscription.

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Breaking: Is the Photo of the Bust of Sir Winston Churchill outside of the White House Treaty Room Fake?

IF SO, WHAT ABOUT THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

by Sharon Rondeau, Editor, The Post & Email

(Jul. 27, 2012) — On February 2009, both the British and American press reported that the bust of Sir Winston Churchill which had resided in the white House during George W. Bush’s terms in office had been returned to the British Embassy in Washington, DC, a fact that was “confirmed” by the UK Telegraph.

In fact, Mitt Romney is in Britain now and anticipating taking the bust back to the Oval Office if he is elected president in November.

Well-known pundit Charles Krauthammer commented just yesterday that the bust had been returned to the British Embassy, but Dan Pfeiffer, on the White House blog now states that the “current location” of the bust is “outside the Treaty Room.”

The photographer who allegedly took the photo of Obama and Prime Minister David Cameron, Pete Souza, was credited with taking the  photo of the “Situation Room” during the bin Laden raid, a photo which was later declared “altered.”

Is the photo of the bust authentic or “computer-generated?”

Why is Dan Pfeiffer insisting that the bust never left the White House grounds when numerous major news outlets, both British and American, reported that it had left?

It was not “Obama’s critics” who published the story about the bust having been removed; it was the mainstream media.  Pfeiffer now states that the removal of the bust is a “ridiculous claim.”

Dan Pfeiffer also claims that Obama’s long-form birth certificate is authentic even though a law enforcement investigation has deemed it a forgery.

Can we believe that anything appearing on the White House website is authentic?

How reliable is he, and how reliable is any photo appearing on the official White House website?

The Post & Email has attempted to contact the British Embassy in Washington, DC, but their phone system has not been responsive.  We have therefore sent an email for comment as to where the Churchill bust has been for the last three and one-half years.

———————-

For more news, please visit The Post & Email, an electronic newspaper which reports what the mainstream media will not.

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Hello world!

Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.

Happy blogging!

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment